Saturday, November 8, 2008

Learning Log

What?
It has been great this past week being able to observe students in the classroom. Since we have been working on our field experience journals I have been keeping my eyes open for the different concepts and theories that we discussed in class.

Now What?
I have been thinking a lot more on how I can apply what I have learned about the different learning theories and developmental stages the students will go through in order to increase their learning. It has been interesting to observe the students and see where they are at and try and figure out as a teacher how I could teach them best.

So What?
I have A LOT to learn still! I taught my first lesson last week and it was so overwhelming and there were so many things that I didn't even think about before I taught, but I know that each time is a learning experience and I can only get better. It was fun to see the students respond to different techniques and I am excited for the next time I get to teach!

No comments: